With its stunning bias cut, our Shenaz kaftan will have you channelling your inner Grecian goddess with its flowy but flattering fit.
- It features two sets of ties that tie at the waist to not only accentuate our beautiful silhouettes but to accommodate different sizes and shapes.
- It also has a stunning tassel detailing on the sleeves to complete this statement look
As a guide:
- Our S/M size can be worn from a sizes AU 6-12
- Our M/L size can be worn from a size AU 12-18
- If you are unsure which size to purchase, please email or DM us on instagram
Your size not available? Please email us at email@example.com if either your size is sold out OR you are not within the the size range of AU 6-18. We want to cater to as many sizes as we possibly can and will endeavour to make a piece suitable to your size.
Made to order:
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your item to be made and then from there the shipping time to your address may vary.
- If you require this piece urgently for an upcoming event, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our very best to make sure you have this gorgeous forever piece in your hands!
Together lets help to end modern slavery and period poverty!
- Each purchase will fund four weeks of education for a young girl or woman affected by modern slavery via our partnership with Project Futures
- Each purchase will also fund one months supply of sanitary products for a woman experiencing period poverty via our partnership with Share The Dignity
- Our custom fabrics are hand-woven and hand-dyed by our artisan partners in India
- 60% Oeko-Tex Standard Hemp / 40% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Yarn.
- Dyed with GOTS Certified Dyes
- See our Transparency Passport below for more details
The Story Behind the Kaftan:
This kaftan is named after Shenaz, an inspirational young lady from our partner charity, Sambhali Trust in India with an incredible story. The beautiful print is named after Amy, one of our wonderful machinists who lovingly makes our garments at our non-profit production partner, The Social Studio in Melbourne, Australia.. Click HERE to learn more about these incredible ladies.