Our very popular Mumtaj pants have a sibling! Our Saroj shorts are a wrap style pair of shorts that are an incredibly flowy but flattering fit.
- Worn high waisted, these shorts are designed to accommodate a range of different sizes and shapes without compromising its unique and fun look.
- This little number will pair well with so many loved items in your wardrobe or as a set with our Naida or Rekha Tops
As a general guide:
- XS/S would generally fit a size 6-9
- S/M would fit sizes 10-13
- M/L would fit sizes 14-17
- L/XL (can be made on request) would fit size 18-20
Note: We only make 3 sizes in our Saroj pants as they are wrap style and can accommodate a range of sizes and shapes. If you are unsure of which size to get, please contact us via email or Insta DM and we can help you work out which size will be best.
Your size not available? Please email us at email@example.com if either your size is sold out OR you are not within the the size range of AU 6-18. We want to cater to as many sizes as we possibly can and will endeavour to make a piece suitable to your size.
Made to order:
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for your item to be made and dispatched.
- Generally it will take 1-2 weeks for your item to be made and then from there the shipping time to your address may vary.
- If you require this piece urgently for an upcoming event, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our very best to make sure you have this gorgeous forever piece in your hands!
Together lets help to end modern slavery and period poverty!
- Each purchase will fund four weeks of education for a young girl or woman affected by modern slavery via our partnership with Project Futures
- Each purchase will also fund one months supply of sanitary products for a woman experiencing period poverty via our partnership with Share The Dignity
- Our custom fabrics are hand-woven and hand-dyed by our artisan partners in India
- 60% Oeko-Tex Standard Hemp / 40% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Yarn.
- Dyed with GOTS Certified Dyes
- See our Transparency Passport below for more details
The Story Behind the Shorts:
These shorts are named after Saroj an inspirational lady from our partner charity, Sambhali Trust in India The print is named after Amy, one of our wonderful machinists who lovingly makes our garments at our non-profit production partner, The Social Studio in Melbourne, Australia. Click HERE to learn more about these incredible ladies.