Our very popular Mumtaj pants have a sibling! Our Saroj shorts are a wrap style pair of shorts that are an incredibly flowy but flattering fit.
- Worn high waisted, these shorts are designed to accommodate a range of different sizes and shapes without compromising its unique and fun look.
- This little number will pair well with so many loved items in your wardrobe or as a set with our Naida or Rekha Tops
MADE IN AUSTRALIA & PROUDLY ETHICAL CLOTHING AUSTRALIA ACCREDITED
Made to order:
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your item to be made and then from there the shipping time to your address may vary.
- If you require this piece urgently for an upcoming event, please contact us via email at email@example.com and we will do our very best to make sure you have this gorgeous forever piece in your hands!
Together lets help to end modern slavery and period poverty!
- Each purchase will fund four weeks of education for a young girl or woman affected by modern slavery via our partnership with Project Futures
- Each purchase will also fund one months supply of sanitary products for a woman experiencing period poverty via our partnership with Share The Dignity
The Story Behind the Shorts:
These shorts are named after Saroj an inspirational lady from our partner charity, Sambhali Trust in India. The beautiful print is named after Tara, the production manager and teacher at our non-profit production partner, The Social Studio in Melbourne, Australia. Click HERE to learn more about these incredible ladies.