An asymmetrical dream, our Rita wrap dress features very in vogue shoulder ties as well as adjustable waist ties to accommodate different sizing and shapes. A forever piece made to be worn for a lifetime. With elegance along with practicality in mind, this dress has a hidden pocket feature too.
Being wrap style, these items can mould and be wrapped to suit to your body shape and type.
- Our XS/S fits a size 6-8 AU
- Our S/M fits a size 10-12 AU
- Our M/L fits a size 14-16 AU
- Our L/XL fits a size 16-18 AU
Your size not available? Please email us at email@example.com if either your size is sold out OR you are not within the the size range of AU 6-18. We want to cater to as many sizes as we possibly can and will endeavour to make a piece suitable to your size.
Made to order:
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for your item to be made and dispatched.
- Generally it will take 1-2 weeks for your item to be made and then from there the shipping time to your address may vary.
- If you require this piece urgently for an upcoming event, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our very best to make sure you have this gorgeous forever piece in your hands!
Together lets help to end modern slavery and period poverty!
- Each purchase will fund four weeks of education for a young girl or woman affected by modern slavery via our partnership with Project Futures
- Each purchase will also fund one months supply of sanitary products for a woman experiencing period poverty via our partnership with Share The Dignity
- Our custom fabrics are hand-woven and hand-dyed by our artisan partners in India
- 60% Oeko-Tex Standard Hemp / 40% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Yarn.
- Dyed with GOTS Certified Dyes
- See our Transparency Passport below for more details
The Story Behind the Dress:
This dress is named after Rita an inspirational lady from our partner charity, Sambhali Trust in India The print is named after Tara, the production manager at our non-profit production partner, The Social Studio in Melbourne, Australia. Click HERE to learn more about these incredible ladies.