Our Naida Wrap Top is an incredibly versatile staple piece for any wardrobe or occasion
- It features very in vogue shoulder ties as well as adjustable waist ties to accommodate a variety of shapes, sizes and different styling preferences.
- This little number will pair well with so many loved items in your wardrobe or as a set with our Saroj shorts, Parvi skirt or Mumtaj Pants.
Being wrap style, these items can mould and be wrapped to suit to your body shape and type.
- Our XS/S fits a size 6-8 AU
- Our S/M fits a size 10-12 AU
- Our M/L fits a size 14-16 AU
- Our L/XL fits a size 16-18 AU
Your size not available? Please email us at email@example.com if either your size is sold out OR you are not within the the size range of AU 6-18. We want to cater to as many sizes as we possibly can and will endeavour to make a piece suitable to your size.
Made to order:
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for your item to be made and dispatched.
- Generally it will take 1-2 weeks for your item to be made and then from there the shipping time to your address may vary.
- If you require this piece urgently for an upcoming event, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our very best to make sure you have this gorgeous forever piece in your hands!
Together lets help to end modern slavery and period poverty!
- Each purchase will fund four weeks of education for a young girl or woman affected by modern slavery via our partnership with Project Futures
- Each purchase will also fund one months supply of sanitary products for a woman experiencing period poverty via our partnership with Share The Dignity
- Our custom fabrics are hand-woven and hand-dyed by our artisan partners in India
- 40% Oeko-Tex Hemp Yarn / 60% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Yarn.
- Dyed with GOTS Certified Dyes
- See our Transparency Passport below for more details
The Story Behind the Top:
This top is named after Naida an inspirational young lady from our partner charity, Sambhali Trust in India The print is named after Amy, one of our wonderful machinists who lovingly makes our garments at our non-profit production partner, The Social Studio in Melbourne, Australia. Click HERE to learn more about these incredible ladies.