Our Devi Skirt (Devi being the Sanskrit word for goddess) is a stunning three-tiered skirt that will make you look and feel like an absolute goddess.
- This wrap style skirt features a set of oversized ties that tie at the back in a large statement bow to complete the look.
- Completely adjustable and versatile, each size is suitable for a range of sizes in order to be worn, shared and loved for a lifetime.
- The idea behind all of our pieces is that they are investment forever pieces that can adapt and change with your body throughout your life and to be passed on and shared with your loved ones.
MADE IN AUSTRALIA & PROUDLY ETHICAL CLOTHING AUSTRALIA ACCREDITED
Made to order:
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your item to be made and then from there the shipping time to your address may vary.
- If you require this piece urgently for an upcoming event, please contact us via email at email@example.com and we will do our very best to make sure you have this gorgeous forever piece in your hands!
Together lets help to end modern slavery and period poverty!
- Each purchase will fund four weeks of education for a young girl or woman affected by modern slavery via our partnership with Project Futures
- Each purchase will also fund one months supply of sanitary products for a woman experiencing period poverty via our partnership with Share The Dignity
The Story Behind the Skirt:
This skirt is a dedication to my grandmother Chandra Devi, the inspiration behind the label, it’s aesthetic and it’s purpose. The gorgeous print is named after Amy, one of our wonderful machinists who lovingly makes our garments at our non-profit production partner, The Social Studio in Melbourne, Australia. Click HERE to learn more about these incredible ladies.